YENO 320 XT is an electronic computer chess game with a touch sensitive board and powerful computer.
YENO 320 XT ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER MAIN GAME CHARACTERISTICS:
- Offers 64 skill levels in 4 different modes (normal, attacking defensive, and random).
- Player’s moves and progress are displayed on the LCD.
- Indicated a Stalemate, and a draw, by both the 50 move and repetition rules.
- Allows castling, “en passant” moves, and pawn promotion.
- Considers own move while the opponent continues playing.
- Solves mate-in-5 problems.
- And proposes alternative moves:
- TAKE BACK gives the opportunity to reverse the last 2 full moves.
- HINT assists the game with helpful suggestions.
- VERIFY gives verification of chessmen during the game.
- SET UP allows you to set your own arrangements for problem solving.
Excerpts taken from the Yeno 320 XT box and User Manual.
NOTE ON LEVEL SETTINGS:
The 64 game levels are split as follows into 4 styles of play each comprising of 16 Levels (=64 levels total):
- Levels A1 to B8 = Normal Style of Play.
- Levels C1 to D8 = Aggressive Style of Play.
- Levels E1 to F8 = Defensive Style of Play.
- Levels G1 to H8 = Random Style of Play.
- Level 1 -- Beginner Levels (1 second per move).
- Level 2 -- 3 Seconds per move.
- Level 3 -- 5 Seconds per move.
- Level 4 -- 10 Seconds per move.
- Level 5 -- 20 Seconds per move.
- Level 6 -- 30 Seconds per move.
- Level 7 -- 45 Seconds per move.
- Level 8 -- 1 Minute per move.
- Level 9 -- 2 Minutes per move.
- Level 10 -- 3 Minutes per move.
- Level 11 -- 5 Minutes per move.
- Level 12 -- 10 Minutes per move.
- Level 13 -- 30 Minutes per move.
- Level 14 -- 24 Hours per move.
- Level 15 -- Mate problems level.
- Level 16 -- Infinite Level
- Level 0 -- Multi Move level used for 2 player or entering a game into the computer.
This is the black colored version with Model Number 320 0894. Yeno also produced a blue colored version with Model Number 320 0994.