The FASTEST CHESS COMPUTER in its class with an excellent TACTICAL GAME. A real challenge for GOOD PLAYERS and a tutor for BEGINNERS.
MAIN NOVAG ALTO GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- NEW: 24 skill levels including training, tournament and analysis levels.
- Easy to operate.
- Quick and enjoyable games at all levels.
- Change of level during the game.
- Contains all international chess rules including en-passant moves, castlings and pawn promotions/underpromotions.
- CHECK, STALEMATE and CHECKMATE announcement.
- Solves most MATE-IN-4 problems.
- SAVES GAME POSITION in MEMORY when switched off.
- Plays against itself.
- Easy correction of weak or wrong moves.
- Take-back function.
- Large SENSOR CHESS BOARD and fine MAGNETIC STAUNTON PIECES in a travel pouch.
- Plays on six 1.5V UM-3 type alkaline batteries or Novag adapter Art. No. 8210 (both not included).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG Alto box.