FROM NOVICE TO MASTER, SARGON III PLAYS YOUR GAME
- Choose from 9 different levels of play, from beginner to master.
- Select Easy Mode to handicap SARGON’S play within levels.
- Plays a strong game, and plays fast.
- Has an opening library of over 68,000 moves.
- Contains the most sophisticated algorithm in chess software. . . SARGON III has beaten a chess master rated over 2200.
- Winner of the PC World Magazine microcomputer chess tournament.
THE ULTIMATE PROGRAM FOR LEARNING CHESS
SARGON III has the most complete, easy-to-understand documentation. It includes a section on the fundamentals of chess by the U.S. Chess Federation.
And with SARGON III you can. . .
- Take back moves.
- Set up your own board for customized learning.
- Change sides with SARGON III
- Replay a game.
- Ask SARGON III to suggest a move for you.
- Review and analyze any of the 107 great games of history provided on disk.
- Sharpen your tactical skills by calling up and studying one of 45 classic chess problems.
Excerpts taken from “Commodore Amiga Sargon III” Box (back).