Your NOVAG AQUAMARINE PERMIER PLUS is ideal for a beginner and challenging if you are already a chess player.
MAIN NOVAG AQUAMARINE PREMIER PLUS GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- Elegant table top chess computer with easy to operate SENSORY TECHNOLOGY makes it a joy to play.
- Ideal for novice to experienced players.
- 4K program working with 8 MHz system clock speed.
- 119 redesigned levels including training and tournament levels, as well as problem solving levels up to mate-in-7 moves.
- Programmed in accordance to the International Chess Rules, knows en-passant moves, castlings and pawn promotion.
- A multitude of special features can be chosen and displayed via the Liquid Crystal Display if desired.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement.
- TAKE BACK function for easy correction of weak or wrong moves (32 half moves).
- HINT and TRAINING features if you need advice.
- Position verification and position set up for problem solving.
- Saves game position in MEMORY when switched off.
- Challenging chess from 6 AA alkaline batteries or optional mains adapter (Novag Art. No. 8210) for long term economy at home (both not supplied).