Your RADIO SHACK CHESS CHAMPION 2150 is an advanced chess computer endorsed by world chess champion Garry Kasparov. and even though it has power and features that can challenge chess masters, it also offers levels of play for a chess novice. (There are a total of 64 different levels of play).
The CHESS CHAMPION 2150 automatically registers the moves you make in its memory and on its built-in LCD chessboard display. The display also provides a variety of other helpful information during play.
The CHESS CHAMPION 2150 lets you take back any number of moves or replay entire games which can be extremely helpful in studying and learning more about the game. You can store up to 383 games or special piece positions in the library memory.
If you want to play chess with a friend, you can have the CHESS CHAMPION 2150 referee the game to be sure all the moves are legal. You can even ask the computer for advice during a two-person game.
Finally, you can use the LCD display to see the computer’s thought process when it is playing a game with you. For example, you can see what move the computer plans to make next and what the computer expects you to do after that.
RADIO SHACK CHAMPION 2150 MAIN GAME CHARACTERISTICS:
- Professional-class computer chess game has the capability to defeat 98% of all chess players worldwide.
- Player positions can be marked at any time so you can explore various game strategies.
- Express take-back reverts player to previous position in the even of a mistaken move.
- Dot-matrix shows times, depth of search, levels and position.
- LCD screen shows the game in progress and the moves the computer is considering.
- Automatic Transposition Manager and Programmable Library for extensive openings knowledge.
- Stores your unfinished games in memory for future play.
- Remembers saved positions.
- Main sensor board tracks your moves and board positions.
Excerpts taken from “Radio Shack Champion 2150 Model 60-2204A” User Manual and Box.