FIDELITY THE CLASSIC - MODEL CC8
THE CLASSIC is a sophisticated and challenging, yet patient and helpful chess computer specifically designed for both beginning and advanced chess players. Fidelity’s state-of-the-art technology provides you with an amazing computerized opponent that plays chess with skill and cunning, yet allows you to control the level of difficulty. The sensory playing surface enables the computer to automatically sense all game moves. Battery-operated and fully portable, containing a handy storage area in the base for your chess pieces, CLASSIC can be your chess opponent wherever you desire.
MAIN FIDELITY THE CLASSIC GAME CHARACTERISTICS:
- Sensory chess computer.
- 8 levels of playing strength can be selected to match the skill of any player, novice or advanced.
- 32K of chess program.
- Book Openings - approximately 100 positions.
- Position verification.
- Take-Back feature allows up to 2 half moves.
- Thinks on opponent’s time
- Hint -- when asked, will give a hint for the opponent and show move currently assessed as best.
- Rejects illegal moves.
- Problem Solving Mode.
- 500-1000 hours of battery life using 4 alkaline “C” batteries (not included).
Excerpt taken from the “Fidelity The Classic” User Manual and Box.