Your COMPUTACHESS III is the world’s most conveniently operated chess computer! Developed from COMPUTACHESS I , it includes many new operating features which will greatly add to your pleasure in using it. You can now play against your computer opponent with a full-sized chessboard and pieces -- as you would against a human opponent. And since it runs entirely on batteries (you’ll find it extremely economical on power consumption!), the machine is fully portable.
MAIN HANIMEX COMPUTACHESS CXG 1800 CHARACTERISTICS
- Eight levels of play.
- Fully portable, using 4 X AA batteries.
- The computer can play white or black.
- En-passant captures.
- Pawn promotion.
- Changing colors in middle of game.
- Verify position of all your chess pieces.
- Take Back moves up to 2 half moves.
Excerpts taken from the Hanimex Computachess III CXG 1700 User Manual.
The original version was distributed by CXG as Computachess II.