SCISYS COURIER V CHESS COMPUTER
SCISYS COURIER V is an advanced portable chess computer. It contains the latest in sensor technology and efficient, ow-power electronics. It automatically registers your moves on the built-in board and uses 16 lights on the edge of the board to indicate its own moves. It is fully battery operated and has a unique long-term memory which retains the last position of an interrupted game for up to one year.
The SCISYS COURIER V seems to be a limited edition computer that was only sold by SciSys in France. The Model No. 125 label at the back of the computer is identical to SciSys Travel Mate II.
SCISYS COURIER V MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
- Modern sensory chessboard reads your moves as soon as you make them.
- Easy to operate.
- 8 levels of play.
- Sound control
- Turn ON and OFF at any time.
- Remembers positions for up to one year
- Perfect for commuters and travelers.
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included), players over 1000 hours.