NOVAG EMERALD CLASSIC MAIN GAME CHARACTERISTICS:
- A wide range of features and advanced SENSOR TECHNOLOGY offer superb play to chess enthusiasts and club players.
- 56 playing levels including Tournament, Sudden Death, Novice, Analytic and Solve Mate levels.
- With 32 KByte program working on H8 RISC-style processor with 26.6 MHz system clock speed.
- Over 13,000 pre-stored openings from Master Chess.
- Full information LCD shows:
- clock-times for both sides.
- expected continuation.
- take back up to 70 moves.
- mate announcement.
- intended move as well as position evaluation.
- Computes on opponent’s time and shows depth search in numbers of moves.
- Long term Memory remembers the game and is ready to resume play at any time.
- Move indication through clearly arranged LED’s and on Liquid Crystal Display.
- Plays with one set of 6 x size “C” alkaline batteries or a special mains NOVAG adapter 8210 for greater long term economy (Both not supplied).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG EMERALD CLASSIC box.
Most of the features are the same as seen on Novag Emerald Classic Plus and Excalibur Karpov 2294.