MAIN NOVAG JADE II CHARACTERISTICS
- Fully portable chess computer with easy to operate SENSOR TECHNOLOGY.
- A very strong 32K Byte chess program (H8 RISC-style processor) and a super fast 26,6 MHz processor offers a superb play.
- 48 Levels of difficulty plus 8 Solve Mate to match your skill.
- A multitude of special features can be selected and displayed via the cleverly arranged Liquid Crystal Display, if desired.
- Extensive Opening Book (over 13,000 half-moves) and strong versatile intuitive end game capabilities.
- Training and Hint key serve as great tutoring feature.
- Can solve up to Mate-in-8.
- Saves game position in memory when switched off.
- One set of 4 X AAA cells will give you 100 of great chess on-the-move or optional Novag Adapter No. 8210 for long term economy at home (both not supplied).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG Jade II User Manual and Box.