The first Chess Computer with CMOS circuitry! This is the technology for Tomorrow!
- Variation rich Openings Library.
- The chess program for beginners and advanced players.
- Developed and manufactured in Germany.
- 8 levels of play.
- Runs on batteries or with an adapter (set of batteries lasts many days).
- Uses the Opponents thinking time.
- 8 Problem solving levels.
- Plays according to the official chess rules.
- Very handy and easy to use -- important for problems solving.
- Standby-switch! Moves can be saved when the game is interrupted.
- High temperatures (playing at the beach) are not a problem (CMOS Technology).
- Lets you follow its thought processes and provides you move suggests on request.
- Endgame repertoire (from level 7).
- Allows you to take-back moves.
- Notifies you of impending Check Mate!
- Modular Technology.
- Manually enter your favorite opening moves.
- Effective random move generator.
- Can play against itself.
- Expandable: Future exchangeable game modules. Connection to electronic chess boards.
The chess program plays a mixture of Shannon A and Shannon B strategy combined with a variation rich Openings Library!
Excerpts taken from MEPHISTO I sales literature provided to Schachcomputer.Info/Wiki by Sascha Warnemünde. Translated from German by Spacious-Mind.