Novag Micro II the World’s smallest, fully functional chess computer with sensory chess board!
- Easy to operate.
- Strong program with 8 skill levels, knows en-passant moves, castlings and pawn promotions.
- New strong program that knows the international chess rules including “En Passant”, “Castling” and “Pawn Promotion”.
- Check, stalemate and mate announcement.
- Choice of color to play; change of color possible during a game.
- Easy correction through take-back function.
- Simple setup of board positions.
- Solves almost all mate-in-2 moves.
- Position verification function.
- Pieces do not fall off the board even if the computer is turned upside down.
- Plays with 4 x 1.5V alkaline batteries or adapter No. 8210 (both not included).
Excerpts taken from Novag Micro III User Manual and Box.