SCISYS SENSOR CHESS -- Advanced sensory chess computer with its interchangeable modules. SENSOR CHESS -- the chess computer that is never out of date.
- 8 playing levels.
- INTEGRAL sensory board.
- Exchangeable modules.
- Solves mate-in-4 problems.
- Recognizes castling, en-passant captures and pawn promotion.
- Interrupts the immediate reply
- Knows rules for draw by:
- Threefold repetition.
- Plays black or white.
- Setting up AND removing individual pieces.
- Setting up game and problem positions.
- Plays against itself.
- Special key for programming opening variations.
- Monitors human games between two humans.
- Generates random openings.
- Battery or adapter operated
- Elegant modern design
There are a number of interesting and instructive modules available for SENSOR CHESS. These are the work of International Master and former World Champion Julio Kaplan, who also developed the SENSOR CHESS itself.
Each module not only increases its playing strength but also changes its playing style so that you can as it were play against different personalities.
Excerpts taken from “SciSys Sensor Chess” Box and User Manual.