Your RADIOSHACK SPHINX MADRID CHESS COMPUTER is a chess opponent with a mind of its own. Its features include:
- SPECIAL SENSORY PLAYING SURFACE -- lets the computer sense a move when you press a piece against a square.
- LCD DISPLAY -- shows the current position of the piece in play, prompting you to make your move.
- RANK AND FILE BOARD LIGHTS -- show current move, piece position and verification, and level information, and let you easily see where a piece came from and where it should go during a move.
- SIXTEEN PLAY LEVELS -- give you 16 difficulty levels.
- TAKE BACK -- lets you take back and replay moves.
- SAVE -- lets you turn off the computer without interrupting the game in progress so you can continue the game later.
- MOVE -- lets you force the computer to move, ask the computer to suggest your next move, change sides with the computer, or learn by watching the computer play against itself.
- PROBLEM SET UP -- lets you set up special chess problems.
Excerpt taken from the “RadioShack Sphinx Madrid” User Manual
The Radioshack Sphinx Madrid is the same as the CXG Sphinx Madrid CXG 901