TALKING CHESS TUTOR is a chess opponent with a mind of its own. Its voice has been developed to assist and amuse you. It has four personalities you can select from: character, coaching, demonstration, and move assistance. With a vocabulary of over 345 phrases, the tutor can teach and demonstrate, as well as tease and entertain you. This state-of-the-art technology game challenges you with an amazing computerized opponent that plays with skill and cunning.
SPEAKS 345 PHRASES TO COACH, TEACH, AMUSE AND ABUSE YOU!
- 25 skill levels for beginner to intermediate.
- Special tutorial level designed for new players.
- “Human” voice announces moves -- can be turned off.
- Special vocabulary modes for teaching/coaching, demonstration, assisting visually handicapped players.
- Sensory board automatically records your moves.
- Beginners can take back moves and replay them.
- Computer will suggests moves for you if you wish.
- Memory stores saved positions and unfinished games.
- Uses 4 “AAA” batteries or AC adapter (both not supplied).
- Dual Power Option - lets you play against this chess opponent anywhere.
Excertps taken from the “Radio Shack Talking Chess Tutor” User Manual and Box.