The NOVAG ZIRCON II is a very strong table top chess computer with 56 levels, from beginner to county strength. It is packed with sophisticated features and has twin LCD displays for information and clock times.
MAIN NOVAG ZIRCON II GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- The fastest chess computer in its class with an excellent tactical game.
- A real challenge for good players and a tutor for beginners.
- Easy to operate SENSOR TECHNOLOGY.
- Ultra light touch sensory board, Staunton Pattern Magnetic Chessmen.
- A very strong 32 KByte chess program (H8 RISC Style processor) and a super fast 26.6 MHz processor offer superb play.
- 48 skill levels split into Blitz, tournament, fixed depth, fixed time, training and analysis.
- Special levels and features for beginners.
- A multitude of special features can be selected and displayed via the cleverly arranged LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAYS, if desired.
- Twin information LCD shows intended move and position evaluation, clock time, move count, problem solving and main continuation.
- Large Opening Book contains over 13,000 half moves.
- TRAINING and HINT key serve as great tutoring feature.
- Can solve up to mate-in-8 moves.
- Saves game position in MEMORY when switched off.
- PORTABLE: Plays on 6 x AA alkaline batteries or NOVAG adapter Art. No. 8219 (both not supplied).
Excerpts taken from “NOVAG ZIRCON II” User Manual, Box and Product Leaflet.